Interviewing at bebe
Want to make a great impression? So do we! Your interview is an opportunity for you to showcase your talents and accomplishments as well as learn how your skills fit our "design for success."
- Review the job description and bring a list of questions you may have about the role for which you're applying.
- Spend some time looking over our site to learn more about bebe's culture, history, benefits, news, merchandise, etc. There won't be a test but bebe is a special brand and it would be a little awkward if you knew less about us than we did about you.
- Dress like one of us! At Corporate and the Design Studio, we're a business casual environment. At our stores, because we're one of the industry's fashion leaders, we expect our associates to represent our brand by observing high standards in their personal presentation, dressing in a manner that conveys an image of fashion and good taste.
- Be punctual. We respect your time and are sure you will get the most out of your experience here, but please be patient if the schedule is as dynamic as we are.
- Be sure to have a completed application (or arrive about 15 minutes early to complete one), multiple copies of your resume, and relevant work samples or projects (if applicable).
Locations & Maps