Dear bebe babe,
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these scary times. In light of recent developments around the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our ongoing concerns for the safety of our customers, our staff, and the community at large, we wanted to check in with you and let you know how the bebe family is handling the outbreak.
Here are a few ways we are playing our part:
- Our employees continue to work and receive benefits, and we are not planning any layoffs
- Our corporate office is now working remotely, with state-mandated social distancing
- Strict sanitation measures have been implemented in our warehouse so that you can feel confident about the packages arriving at your door
- Our designers and suppliers continue to work hard to bring you stunning new styles in the coming months
Don’t fret - we'll still be available online for all of your shopping desires, and we have extended our returns policy to 45 days. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can reach us at 1 (877) bebe-777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we are here as a resource. We want to do our small part to help you. As we continue to navigate the realities of COVID-19, here are a few ideas to make the most of your time at home:
- Browse: www.bebe.com
- Read: Grab a magazine and catch up on some current tea.
- Self-Care: Throw on a face mask or start a squat challenge with your friends.
Keep safe (and indoors!) during this time.