You can pay for your online order with bebe gift cards, bebe MRCs (merchandise return credits), bank-issued credit cards from any country, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Additionally, we're very happy to now offer PayPal checkout service to our clients. Your account or gift card will be charged once your order has been shipped. At this time we do not accept personal checks, money orders, debit-only cards requiring a PIN for purchase or any other form of payment.
bebe.com honors each state's guidelines concerning sales and use tax, determined by the destination address of your shipment. Currently, we are required by law to charge tax on orders that are delivered to California, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee and Virginia; however, please note that this is subject to change determined by individual state law. Additionally, order totals at checkout reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable state, local and county taxes and will be calculated once your order is shipped.
CANADA TAXES & DUTY
Taxes and duty are calculated separately from shipping costs. If you're placing a Canadian order, your tax amount will include national taxes and provincial taxes determined by your location. Duty is a tax imposed on imports by the Canadian Customs Authority. Duty rates vary based on the type of products you are importing and the country they came from or were made in. For your convenience, we calculate and collect duty from you in the checkout process and pay it to the Canadian Customs Authority on your behalf. Your complete order total, including tax and duty, will be displayed in U.S. dollars at checkout. You will be able to view and approve these charges before completing your order. Should you need to return an item, you will be refunded the tax and duty amount that you paid.
To place an order by phone, please call:
877-bebe-777 or 877-232-3777
6 am - 8 pm (PT) Monday - Friday
9 am - 5 pm (PT) Saturdays and Sunday
Special promotions are offered throughout the year to bebe.com clients. If you would like to receive special promotional offers from bebe via email, please enroll at the top or bottom of any bebe.com webpage or in the "Preference Center" area of My Account. Promotion codes may be applied during checkout on bebe.com for special limited-time offers. Promotion codes expire, often have restrictions and may only be used in compliance with terms and conditions specified on each individual offer, so please read details carefully.
If you have questions about a specific bebe.com promotion, please Contact Us.
We will happily enclose a free personalized gift message with any order. You can create a personal greeting to your recipient during checkout. If you indicate that your bebe.com order is a gift by including a gift message during checkout, it will arrive in a presentation box with bebe tissue paper and an embossed sticker.
At this time we are unable to send anonymous gifts; the packing slip that arrives with any order will identify the client who placed the order.
Looking to place your order by phone? Have questions about ordering, shipping or delivery schedules? We're here to help. Client service representatives are available to make your online shopping effortless.
bebe Client Services
6 am - 8 pm (PT) Monday - Saturday
9 am - 5 pm (PT) Saturday and Sunday
TROUBLESHOOTING FAILED AUTHORIZATIONS & PAYMENT DECLINES
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide bebe with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.bebe Client Services can help you:
- Verify if you entered your billing and shipping information correctly on your order.
- Transfer you to our Web Ordering Process Department for further research.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve some known payment issues:
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? Have you had a name change? If so, come back online and re-place the order ensuring the billing information is exactly as is stated on your billing statement.
- Make sure that the security code is entered correctly. Security codes can appear in different spots on different types of cards. Please see below for specific location by card type.
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with bebe, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase. Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is being declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to place a new order with another card.